We Offer Guided Hikes and Outings for Families & Groups of All Abilities.
We'd like to help you experience nature in Massachusetts and discover, or re-discover, how beautiful it is off the beaten path.
We offer professionally guided nature hikes & outings for people with little to no experience in the outdoors, groups with a mission, as well as seasoned hikers looking to bring their family or friends. Our goal for most outings is to offer a memorable experience and make it easier for the outdoors to be part of your regular routine.
Field Trips - Destination Picnics - Hikes with Children - Birding & Photography
Contact us at info@SouthShoreOutdoors.com or 781.206.4750 to get your outing started!
- are safe and accessible
- provide information on history, flora, fauna, and other topics you may be interested in
- are for everyone, especially folks with little experience hiking
- have equipment for you to use, like child carrier packs & walking poles
- will make it easier to venture into nature solo or with friends next time
- include food if desired
It's up to you! We can plan an experience for you, or we can guide your group to a pre-determined location, or two. 1 hike taking just a couple hours, or an all-day outing including lunch & a snack. From the North Shore, Central Mass, South Shore, and to the Cape & Islands. We'll make the experience memorable and easy.
- are outdoor professionals
- are certified in at least CPR & Wilderness 1st aid
- carry a number of supplies for your safety and convenience
- complete a safety plan for each hike
- are there to ensure the best experience possible