WE OFFER GUIDED HIKES FOR FAMILIES & GROUPS OF ALL ABILITIES.
The South Shore has an extensive public multi-use trail system. We'd like to help you experience it and discover how beautiful it is off the beaten path.
We offer professionally guided nature hikes for people with little to no experience in the outdoors, as well as seasoned hikers looking to bring their family or friends. Our goal for most hikes is to make it easier for the outdoors to be part of your regular routine. Nature hikes on public trails near you are a great way to do that.
We offer a variety of hikes. If you don't see a hike that fits you or your group please visit the custom hikes page and let us design a hike for you.
- are safe and accessible
- are planned to take 2 hrs door-to-door
- offer experience with local trail systems, navigation, gear, and hike planning
- provide information on history, flora, and fauna
- are for everyone, especially folks with little experience hiking
- have equipment for you to use, like child carrier packs
- will make it easier to hike solo or with friends
0:00 - 0:20 - arrive, check-in & gear-up
0:20 - 1:20 - hike with a break
1:20 - 1:30 - gear-down, clean-up, & check-out
Hikes range from .75 miles to 2 miles
- are outdoor professionals
- are certified in CPR & 1st aid
- carry a number of supplies for your safety and convenience
- complete a safety plan for each hike
- are there to ensure the best experience possible