| South Shore Outdoors is an outdoor recreation and enjoyment services company that focuses on breaking down barriers between people and the outdoors.
- outdoor recreation & enjoyment improves health and supports child development.
- barriers between people and nature are diverse - almost all can be overcome.
- outdoor recreation strengthens local economies and has positive ripple effects for communities.
- there are moments that strengthen relationships, that shift focus from inside to out. These moments offer perspective, and come easier in nature.
- that public natural resources are more important than words or numbers can express and that experiencing them makes us happier and our future more bright.
- screens are overtaking our view of the world and our health is suffering. Now is the time to get outdoors.
- conservation is changing and increased stewardship is needed. Making outdoor recreation more accessible is a path to expanding stewardship.
- our work starts and ends with people, our guides and our guests, and if we serve them we’ll do well enough to keep serving them for a long time.